Romantic self catering holiday cottage in the Peak DistrictCowbell Cottage, self catering holiday cottage, is a traditional 18th century stone holiday cottage nestling in the delightful and ancient village of Bonsall near Matlock on the edge of the Peak District. Our self-catering holiday cottage has a "home from home" character and provides a romantic and peaceful retreat for two people:-
- One double bedroom
- One well behaved pet dog welcome
- Village location
- Imposing gritstone fireplace with log burner
- Non smoking
- Original beams, rug covered floor and comfortable sofas
- Pub serving good food within short walk
- Weekly rates from £285-£395
- Book seven nights and save 10% - See the Tariffs page for more details
- Short breaks available - See the Tariffs page for more details
- Price includes linen, bedding, and an initial supply of logs
- We provide a welcome pack (includes freshly baked bread, wine, milk, butter & marmalade) for a seven night stay
Enjoy the scenic views of the surrounding Derbyshire Dales from our delightful garden, which has two patios and an arbour, so you can follow the sun during the day and the stars in the evening.
Bonsall village has two pubs and a cafe serving good food. Nearby is the Farm Shop. Cowbell Cottage is an ideal self catering base for walkers and guests simply wishing to relax.